الأحد، 14 ديسمبر 2014

Serious stories Ahmed

In a few days to stop a man in the center of the village, to declare that the heart is the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. People gathered around him, and they all admired his heart because it was true, it was not by any marks or cracks. All agreed that the fact that the most beautiful heart may Nzeroh. He felt proud man and taking announce loudly that the owner of the most beautiful heart.
And suddenly appeared Advanced Sheikh in the days before the audience and said, "O young man why his heart is not about beauty beauty my heart?". Young look, as well as the public at the heart of the old man, he was beating strongly, but full of scars, and which parts have been removed and placed in lieu thereof other parts, do not suit one hundred percent with the parts removed, and so I found some rough edges, and in fact there was in some places a gaps, where there was actually missing parts.
Goggle audience and people wondered surprised, how can such a deformed heart to be the most beautiful? .hecma Think about it.
And look for the young man's heart Sheikh and saw his appearance, so he went laughing and said, "Are you Thazel, compare your heart with my heart, my heart is full, while your heart is a mess of scars and wounds and gaps."
So yes, Sheikh said: "The full heart in his appearance, and I will not Onavsk in this. You see my heart, every scar it represents the people and His gift of love, Vensat part of my heart and I gave him, and often they give are also Li parts of their hearts, to be replaced in my heart place Part submitted by them, but because the parts do not match exactly.
And so a jagged letters in my heart, and that I cherish, because they Remember our mutual love. Sometimes I gave part of my heart, but the person to whom I give him, does not give me part of his heart instead of him, and this is the empty gaps in my heart .. because you offer your love to another means that you give it a chance.
Although these gaps painful, open the survival reminds me of love, which I have also towards these people, and I hope that they might come back one day and filling the void and I'm waiting for it.
So you see you are now the real beauty? ".
Stop young little while silent tears streaming down his cheeks. Then walked until he reached the man Sheikh, then grabbed his heart full of power and beautiful shape, and the disarmament part of it and presented to Sheikh Biden Mrtastein.
Sheikh before him this gift of precious and put it in his heart, then took part of his heart full of scars and gave it to the young man, and Taattabguet piece, but not completely, and so Burr appeared in the heart of the young man. The young man looked at his heart, which did not become fully then, but became more beautiful than ever, when the burst of love from the heart of the old man to his heart.
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another (Jn 35:13)
Little children do not love in word and tongue, but not the right to work and 1 U (3: 1)
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another (1 John 4:11)





Nice story
Him alone claims by her husband Diem
The day of days was the husband of the dawn prayer out loud because his sleep
Heavy
Important men nerve and has a Lissa said heterodox between you ears and residence
Lord makes you dumb and Maad hear your voice in my life ..
Is kind of mind to Taiwiiel
Her husband returned from a prayer Naima on her bed and called her oh so and so Aavelana
Abe, a silent breakfast is surprised because it Diem respond quickly!
Claimed at her ear and called her must Metrd has driven men say so and so is because
It has the symmetry and silent spoken unto thee I am!
Stir condemned by understanding it Matkdr speak uttered what way and Tacher says Pktfha
Earners
Is Ansdm sat ask forgiveness and face an inverted silent!
And claimed the all-time Shui relates the open line, a silent Anabl men
And remorse
Returned home and sat trying to pronounce Amaaha but Makedrt, and Odaha hospital
Flattened tests in the women's section and Talat Amaaha a pen and paper and asked her who
Her husband, she wrote Dr. Ante 100% natural, but why Mo clear!
He told her Bodik reel-to-Sheikh you can read Afaragha God! And Odaha Sheikh
And anyone reading it was a natural 100% Matathert nor Shi!
Sheikh said the hospital Madre can benefit her!
Bewildered and her husband, who became known that because of his call but Mahb tell her something!
They returned home I wrote a paper
) I am keen that the two parts of the guilt you claim on the invitation but failed continent go
Macol but God and yes agent (
Her husband Thsv regrets her and apologized!
And passed to the afore three days and claimed her husband Jaap her a gift Gold Ring
The fourth day Jaap her Lord and apologize to them, she says, I wrote him a Maad
I really appreciate Asahak to pray for you and u edea Matkdr hear me?
Uttered normal Hazeena from my shoulders and Bsahy
Sprinkle it became aquula and health in a heartbroken but silent because he Maybee
Azolha!
A week passed and the situation such as what the pair became HIL are one-time Michaelm
The House Aradiha and think of a cure for his wife and became read them and answer them water
The headquarters and trustee of the Zamzam water
And Itvahmun with some papers by writing and adjusted her husband with many
And adjusted his prayers but after Henw!
Became every morning to write his words cut his heart
It is important after two weeks of Hmaa situation began to speak and worship prostration of thanks
It is used to represent him but Maalmth for a while unroll and promise Audia
Umrah,,

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق