الجمعة، 26 ديسمبر 2014

Kuwaiti he remembered the Yemeni

✅ A true story that happened on the way from Kuwait to Mecca tells one Kuwaiti saying, you and my family coming by car from Kuwait on our way to perform Umrah Fbnscher Kafr car stood beside the highway to change it, but unfortunately I found that infidelity Alasber empty of air Vasagt in my hand and was very hot I was standing outside the car and sweat me and you Oacher car stands for me, but it was Taataadana speeding without stopping, continued almost the situation on this case for 3 hours, and heated the car to run the air conditioner which is parked for a long time, so I had to stopped and suffered my family from the scorching heat as the temperature temperature exceeded 50 degrees and the kids began to scream, which made me feel suffocation and anger of those who Aabronna non-stop! Suddenly I saw someone waving and shouting to me from the other side opposite from the line, cutting off the road despite the gravity and I went to him and met him at the fence between the tracks and found one of the brothers Yemeni apologized to me because you can not reach us because the fence prevented him, and after that I told him to put me that people do not stand me, take off his turban from his head and told me take off this Akalk Wolf turban on your head this way Yemeni, and will stand you any Yemeni pass road Continued to teach me how dressed, but I was not convinced the idea I took his turban and threw them on the back of my car and continued to stand up and waving to cars for another two hours without the benefit of no one cares about me and my despair I said to myself: Why not try the advice Yamani, despite the lack of conviction out ??   Vlvvt turban on my head and taught me and started waving to cars 🚗🚕🚙🚘🚖🚚🚛 , And is only a few minutes, until stopped beside a Yemeni drivers and then another and another until they reached the five !! 👍   And some of them accompanied by their families and each of them brings Asberh and Atabgah with my car does not match !! Despite the lack of compatibility remain standing and do not go !! During the wait exchanged juice and cold water with my children and with each other, if they get to know years ago and so my wife and my children and take them to one of the Alimnniat air-conditioned car because they had almost perish from the extreme heat. When I got the car sixth match of infidelity with my car and then accompanied me all the cars for more than fifty miles to found a Abanneshr Yafei Vosalehna Tires and after they called each other and exchanged numbers and the Rangers went all the way to the destination of the process. Kuwait said the day I cried and I wished I was a Yemeni.          Greeting and appreciation to our brothers Alemanyen. The land of the Diaspora (Each one buys Turban Imanih before traveling by car) Machaouallah them Ikhafo on some really big heart Yemenis of Good [10:42 pm 24/12/2014] colleague Juhi: Military poem prisoner Salim Saad Al-Sahli security facilities in Yanbu ..guetl his friend by mistake last year ... ..... Attributed to me in prison imprisoned. To the central prison, such as gentleness. Issued on the government and the people know. The rule of retribution to Fjni headset. Current and Anavalsjn without Don. If the patient to the Mandh immunity. Live central prison Saif depends. And mind to mind the age of infancy. And my parents and my mother all the time crying. To Ajkov tears if the hour. Paternal between people Tayeh aggrieved Lamy and the concern focused sail My heart Aaarb they became low-spirited. Yama swallowed bitterness Graah. Twenty-eight million Janas. Unredeemed my neck and the life which is covetous Pay when God investigator and content. Lee sought to Ataq same conviction Enough Iabn # Barak me Saif elderly. Enough Iabn # Samra Manji Alemraah. Tkovn Aabaga Senate designated. Noor hope you see the rest of the radius Aarbaa to Vmoaqev Tavon. # Bna_alshol folks loyalty and courage. And Enkha # Kebail_abs Yalin who suggest. # Frowned generosity and good time of famine. Hey # frowned at a time Cdaad Tbenon. Are you Poses and possible. And Enkha Kabylia all and ask for help. Tkovn Aahl good individual and group. Tkovn Aahl good and good Tkovn. Tkovn Aahl wealth and people of intercession. Prisoner / Salem Saad Al-Sahli Amana you who sent Libby freeing my neck. Aouhaaab freed his neck and decryption Krepetth and removed his main concern. Make it helped him and his parents posted the highest paradise. Post Maybe it up to those who have reason after God in freeing his neck

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق